ISS Education provide catering services to our school. Their mission is to feed hungry minds! They create their menus based on the principles of the Soil Association's Bronze Food for Life Catering Mark. The Food for Life Catering Mark criteria have been developed to reflect best practice in healthy and sustainable school food.
Food will .....
- Be over 75% freshly prepared
- Include meat from farms which satisfy UK welfare standards
- Be made with free range eggs - where eggs are used
- Include a wide range of seasonal and local/British produce
- Contain no undesirable food additives or hydrogenated fats
- Not include any GM ingredients
Each day your child can enjoy the following:
- A choice of main meals
- A choice of seasonal vegetables
- A dessert, piece of fresh fruit or organic yoghurt
- Access to our salad bar, crusty bread and drinking water
- There is also a sandwich of the day choice
Click below to visit the 'Feeding Hungry Minds' website for our school where you can view the current menu or speak to the Support Team about any issues or concerns that you may have about our school meals service, discuss special diets, preferences or allergies, etc:-
Paying for School Meals
School meals are £2.21 a day (from 1st April 2021) and are paid for via ParentPay. You can access it here.
If you need further information about ParentPay - how to set up an account, what it can be used for, etc. you can find the details here.