Home Learning Activities
*** UPDATED - New Activity added below *** (30th Mar 2020)
We hope you are all keeping well and enjoying the home learning activities. After the Easter holidays we will update the home learning activities to help keep your child busy with their learning. New activities will be added each week so please keep checking. These will include mathematics, literacy and topic activities to cover learning for the half term.
Below is a new website link to develop phonics skills:
Useful Website Links
Home Learning Pack
We hope the children keep safe and we hope they enjoy their time spent at home. In this learning pack we have put together some activities for your child to complete to support their education and development.
Below I have listed some important learning to be practised at home:
· Practise writing letters of their name.
· Practise pencil grip and control.
· Reading a story every day.
· Practise reading Phase 2 phonemes- these are found in your pack.
· Recognise shapes in the environment.
· Practise cutting simple lines using scissors.
· Practise counting objects in a large group.
· Practise counting up to 10 and beyond.
· Practise adding small groups together such as 1+1=, 2+1=. To support our learning in maths we use Numberblocks which can be found using www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer.
Included in this pack is a list of websites to support your child’s learning and a variety of activities for your children to do indoors.
Please check your child’s class page for information and any updates.
Thank you for your ongoing support.