Calling all musicians in Key stage 2 to take part in a Virtual Music Concert! Please follow these guidelines:-
- Video your performance in landscape.
- Please make sure that you present yourself well- you don’t have to wear school uniform, but you should look as smart as possible when performing
- If you are singing, remember that we want to hear YOU, and not the original artist, so make sure that you use a karaoke track if you need backing.
- If you send a video, you (parent or carer) are giving consent for it to be used on the school website.
- Performances should not be more than 1 minute 30 seconds long.
- No lyrics to be seen on screen please.
- Make sure there are no background noises before, after and during your performance
- Introduce your performance 'Hi, I'm ____ and I would like to play _____ for you. I hope you enjoy it'. Please only use your first name when introducing yourself.
In addition to your performances, we are going to attempt to create a grand finale by inviting you to send a video or voice recording of yourself performing 'High Hopes' (You may want to put some actions to it) Use this link to access the music, you will need to copy and paste this link into your browser - https://youtu.be/fH_OnJk6QqU. You have 4 weeks to practice, please send your entries by 15th June to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck and happy practising!